Thursday 27 December 2012

YAY: Guzman Y Gomez

(See my Boxing Day Sale post to understand...)

Alright, so we were getting pretty hungry, so we decided to eat at Guzman Y Gomez. Filip wanted to have snags, but the line was too long, so we decided to eat here! We both had the Chicken Guerrero Burrito (Rice, Black Beans, Cheese, Salsa and Chicken in a tortilla). I had one without cheese (I have discussed my hatred of cheese in previous posts!) Filip payed for me just out of convenience =]. It was virtually impossible to find a table in Westfield so we decided to head to the steps outside Myer. I have eaten at GYG many times before, and this experience was no different. The burritos had the same yummy taste as always. This was Filip's first time having a burrito, and he said it was "different" and "not what he expected". Yeah, it is different, and that's why I like it. It's not like those cheap ones like by Old El Paso. The view of feet as we ate just added to the ambience! (said no one. EVER)


Me :DD
Filip! :D




















Food:7/10
Service: 8/10
Ambience: ... N/A
About: Shop 5008, Level 5, Westfield Sydney Food Court
188 Pitt Street Sydney, NSW 2000
(02) 9191 0902

Guzman y Gomez on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment